This will require fresh installation of Windows 10 if You are upgrading.
- Download Windows 10: Visit the Download Academic Products page for Education editions (product key required).
- When will I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven't received the key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The key is a lifetime license! Brand new & original.
- Quality Assurance: The product key will never expire, as long as the installation exists. In the unlikely case, you will be offered a complete replacement because it stops working.
How to activate Windows 10 with product key:
- 1. Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10.
- 2. Go to 'Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
- 3. Click 'Activation' and enter the Product Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 has been activated.
How to check activation status in Windows 10?
Select the Windows Start menu, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation. If Windows 10 isn't activated on your device, see How To Fix Windows 10 Activation Common Errors for more help.
No matter what help you may need with downloading, installing or activating Windows 10, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
8 Features Only Available in Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education helps students and educators do great things. With more features than Home or Pro, it is more geared towards the academic environment.
- Long Term Servicing Branch: The Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of System Center Configuration Manager is a distinct branch of Configuration Manager that is designed as an install option available to all customers.
- Windows To Go: Windows To Go is a feature in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education that enables the creation of a Windows To Go workspace that can be booted from a USB-connected external drive on PCs.
- AppLocker: AppLocker advances the app control features and functionality of Software Restriction Policies.
- Various Group Policy Settings: The Group Policy can be configured in one of two ways: specify a list of pages that are shown or specify a list of pages to hide.
- App-V and UE-V: Application Virtualization (App-V) and User Environment Virtualization (UE-V) -- by including them in the Windows Enterprise and Education editions instead of requiring a separate download and deployment.
- Device Guard and Credential Guard: Microsoft Windows Defender Device Guard is a feature set that consists of both hardware and software system integrity hardening features that revolutionize the Windows operating system's security.
- DirectAccess: DirectAccess is a unique solution that is designed to replace traditional VPN access. It provides secure, seamless, transparent and always-on remote access to corporate networks for clients running Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, and now, Windows 10.
- BranchCache: BranchCache™ is designed to reduce WAN link utilization and improve application responsiveness for branch office workers who access content from servers in remote locations. BranchCache is a bandwidth-optimization feature that has been available since the Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Required processor: For better performance, We recommend 3 gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- Required memory: For better performance, 4GB RAM for 32-bit; 8GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 30 GB
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included